sábado, 12 de setembro de 2015

Not religious

I'm a Brazilian. To people that don't know, it's the big piece of samba, soccer and butts in South America.
Growing up at a city that was very catholic I saw how religion influence people in a lot of ways.
My family is very open-mind so when I was 8 I decided to became a Buddhist. And my mom, she's Spiritualist, just supported me.
A lot of religions popped into my head at the moment that I discovered that I had to believe in something and I had to choose a god to be my paw.  Thinking about believing I started to search in books and the internet about the infinite of gods that humanity created. Then I found Buddha, just a guy who want to live in peace according to his thoughts. "Man! That's the dream", I remember that I thought exactly these words when I read about it.
So I became a Buddhist, and I passed 6 years being. Then in a Sunday morning, when I was studying American History(for fun, I'm a strange person) I found Deism. Deism is more a category than a religion. It's described like: It's your way to see a god, with your thoughts and your dogmas.
And again I thought: "Man! That's the dream". I don't want to follow someones thoughts about god. I know him/her/it better than anyone for me. So I should tell me what is it and what to do, even if he/she/it doesn't exists. 
I'm not against god, if you want to believe or not that's your problem. I'm against religion, no one can tell what is god, because god is something that only us can describe. God is like a color, we'll never know exactly the way the guy next sees a marine-blue, and he can be a color-blind. That doesn't matter. So let's start keep our god to ourselves and let the others discover theirs.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário